Welcome, Neighbors! Here are some things we should be talking about now (properly distanced) – over fences, on porches, and also online – with all of our neighbors.
NENA Members and Volunteers Petition Board for Answers, Recall Vote
NENA members and volunteers are a skilled and passionate group, with deep neighborhood experience, many of them former NENA officers, board members and committee contributors. These folks have a way of showing up in times of neighborhood challenge – to participate, monitor, evaluate, advocate and organize whatever might be necessary, to ensure the best possible long-term outcomes for the Association and the neighborhood as a whole.
Many of these folks have organized two member petitions, signed by hundreds of neighbors. They’re pressing NENA’s board for answers. The second petition demands a member vote to recall five board members.
- The Case for Recall (via second petition, now signed by 134 members, and still signing/verifiying)
- NENA Falls into Covid Crisis (the briefest possible recap of how we got here)
- Unanswered Questions for NENA’s New Board Members
- Notice for the Special Meeting called by NENA Members (to every NE doorstep)
- Eligibility, Membership, and Voting at the Special Meeting
- Idaho Law and NENA’s Governing Documents
- Detailed History of Block 75, Franklin House, TRICA, and Election/Board issues
- QUESTIONS? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.